We're committed to youth education, inspiring environmental stewardship and celebrating our community's vibrant history.
Spring Break Camp
At the Springs Preserve's Spring Break Camp, explore different environmental adventures and learn how you can have an impact on your world by the actions you take and choices you make.
Spring Break Camp features hands-on projects and different themes each day for kids ages 6-12! PLUS:
- Make crafts and enjoy STEM-based games and activities
- Visit Springs Preserve museums
- Tour Boomtown 1905, our Botanical Garden, and more!
We're planning our 2019 Spring Break Camp. Check the Events & Activities calendar for updates.
We're made for adventure at the Springs Preserve! Each week of our summer camps feature learning- and nature-based adventure themes for kids age 6-12.
Every camp week includes:
- Acting with Drama Kids International
- Swimming at the YMCA
- Cool museum explorations
- Hands-on learning and demos with our naturalists, zoologists and garden gurus
- Weekly visit to our Nature Exchange
- Fun crafts, awesome games and cool theme projects
We're planning our 2019 summer camps. Check the Events & Activities calendar for updates.