- Date & Time: Friday-Monday, Sept. 18, 2021-Jan. 3, 2022, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Origen Museum
- Admission: FREE for members or with paid Springs Preserve general admission
- RSVP: No reservations required.
Get ready for BIG play, BIG toys and BIG fun! Enter a world of rediscovery, delight and wonder as you play, learn and experiment with toys created from the 1900s to today at Toytopia. Whatever your favorite toy--then and now--you're sure to find it in the exhibit that's guaranteed to rekindle the wonder and delight of your favorite childhood moments.
Toytopia includes information on the development of iconic toys to help visitors better understand the history of toys. The exhibit features:
- World's largest Etch-A-Sketch--it's almost 8 feet tall!
- Retro 80s arcade area, with working classic games
- Life-size doll house, with engaging play areas
- LEGO® play area, wall and train that runs through a LEGO landscape
- Life-size Monopoly car and game board--visitors can sit inside for a unique photo opportunity
- Large toy clock tower that displays interactive and engaging toy displays
Toytopia at the Springs Preserve is fun for visitors of all ages with beautiful, compelling and educational displays.
Created by Stage Nine Design and distributed by Exhibits Development Group.