Students receive free admission with DIY Field Trips
Daily through Feb. 29
Celebrate Women's History at the Dolly & Me Tea Party
Saturday, March 28
Find your next adventure
In the middle of Las Vegas, there’s a place with 180 acres of adventure. A place to release your inner child and let your imagination go wild—and it’s yours to explore! Your next adventure is waiting at the Springs Preserve.
- Come see where Las Vegas began! Walk, bike, or ride the train through our trails and discover native habitats and archaeological sites.
- Explore native Mojave Desert wildlife through live animal exhibits and natural and restored habitats, including our 15-acre Desert Tortoise Habitat.
- As the interpretive focal point for history at the Springs Preserve, the Origen Museum features more than 75 permanent exhibits, an indoor theater and traveling exhibit space.
Sustainability is at the core of the Springs Preserve's mission. Our entire campus is a living example of sustainable living, design and architecture. We hope your visit will inspire a journey toward environmental stewardship.
- Are you a local to Southern Nevada? Seasonal watering restrictions are in effect! Find your watering day and provider and learn to conserve water resources in our desert community.
- Learn about "green living" and eco-friendly lifestyles at the NV Energy Foundation Sustainability Gallery.
- Tour the DesertSol solar-powered home, described as one of the finest examples of sustainable living on the planet.
Get the help you need to make your landscape desert-friendly
at our free Water Smart classes
See how local agencies keep water flowing in Las Vegas
Treat it. Test it. Pump it. Protect it.
Shop the Preserve
Our award-winning Gift Shop features one-of-a kind products, hand-crafted jewelry, branded merchandise, and much more.
SPECIAL OFFER! Buy a Boomtown 1905 shirt and get any other item in the collection for 50% off! Use promo code BOOMTOWNBOGO. Valid through Feb. 29.