Step into our immersive Butterfly Habitat and soar!
Open daily through Nov. 24
Discover the hidden world of science in your backyard!
On display through Jan. 12
Find your next adventure
In the middle of Las Vegas, there’s a place with 180 acres of adventure. A place to release your inner child and let your imagination go wild—and it’s yours to explore! Your next adventure is waiting at the Springs Preserve.
- Connect with nature at our award-winning Botanical Garden, home to the largest public collection of Mojave Desert plants.
- Come see where Las Vegas began! Walk, bike, or ride the train through our trails and discover native habitats and archaeological sites.
- Explore native Mojave Desert wildlife through live animal exhibits and natural and restored habitats, including our 15-acre Desert Tortoise Habitat.
Sustainability is at the core of the Springs Preserve's mission. Our entire campus is a living example of sustainable living, design and architecture. We hope your visit will inspire a journey toward environmental stewardship.
- Are you a local to Southern Nevada? Seasonal watering restrictions are in effect! Find your watering day and provider and learn to conserve water resources in our desert community.
- Tour the DesertSol solar-powered home, described as one of the finest examples of sustainable living on the planet.
- Learn more about our sustainability initiatives and habitat restoration projects.
Learn about "green living" and eco-friendly lifestyles
at the Sustainability Gallery
See how local agencies keep water flowing in Las Vegas
Treat it. Test it. Pump it. Protect it.
Shop the Preserve
Our award-winning Gift Shop features one-of-a kind products, hand-crafted jewelry, branded merchandise, and much more.
SPECIAL OFFER! Use promo code BUTTERFLY for 20% off items from our Butterfly Habitat collection. Valid for online purchases through Nov. 30.