Step into our immersive Butterfly Habitat and soar!
Open daily through Nov. 24
View Jamey Stillings' Evolution of Ivanpah Solar photo exhibit
On display through Jan. 5
Find your next adventure
In the middle of Las Vegas, there’s a place with 180 acres of adventure. A place to release your inner child and let your imagination go wild—and it’s yours to explore! Your next adventure is waiting at the Springs Preserve.
- Connect with nature at our award-winning Botanical Garden, home to the largest public collection of Mojave Desert plants.
- Come see where Las Vegas began! Walk, bike, or ride the train through our trails and discover native habitats and archaeological sites.
- Explore native Mojave Desert wildlife through live animal exhibits and natural and restored habitats, including our 15-acre Desert Tortoise Habitat.
Sustainability is at the core of the Springs Preserve's mission. Our entire campus is a living example of sustainable living, design and architecture. We hope your visit will inspire a journey toward environmental stewardship.
- Are you a local to Southern Nevada? Seasonal watering restrictions are in effect! Find your watering day and provider and learn to conserve water resources in our desert community.
- Tour the DesertSol solar-powered home, described as one of the finest examples of sustainable living on the planet.
- Learn more about our sustainability initiatives and habitat restoration projects.
Learn about "green living" and eco-friendly lifestyles
at the Sustainability Gallery
See how local agencies keep water flowing in Las Vegas
Treat it. Test it. Pump it. Protect it.
Shop the Preserve
Our award-winning Gift Shop features one-of-a kind products, hand-crafted jewelry, branded merchandise, and much more.
SPECIAL OFFER! We're giving thanks—and savings—all month long! Use promo code THANKS for free shipping. Valid for online purchases through Nov. 30.