Step into our immersive Butterfly Habitat and soar
Open daily through May 27
Celebrate the arrival of spring with Mojave Max
Visit the Desert Tortoise Habitat
Find your next adventure
In the middle of Las Vegas, there’s a place with 180 acres of adventure. A place to release your inner child and let your imagination go wild—and it’s yours to explore! Your next adventure is waiting at the Springs Preserve.
- Connect with nature at our award-winning Botanical Garden, home to the largest public collection of Mojave Desert plants.
- Come see where Las Vegas began! Walk, bike, or ride the train through our trails and discover native habitats and archaeological sites.
- Stand face-to-face with Nevada’s state fossil, step inside a stalactite cave, and see historic Las Vegas glitz and glamour at the Nevada State Museum.
Explore. Conserve. Educate.
Sustainability is at the core of the Springs Preserve's mission. Our entire campus is a living example of sustainable living, design and architecture. We hope your visit will inspire a journey toward environmental stewardship.
- Are you a Las Vegas local? Seasonal watering restrictions are in effect! Find your watering day and provider and learn to conserve water resources in our desert community.
- Learn about "green living" and eco-friendly lifestyles at the NV Energy Foundation Sustainability Gallery.
- Tour the DesertSol solar-powered home, described as one of the finest examples of sustainable living on the planet.
Get the help you need to make your landscape desert-friendly
at our free Water Smart classes
See how local agencies keep water flowing in Las Vegas
Treat it. Test it. Pump it. Protect it.
Shop the Preserve
Our award-winning Gift Shop features one-of-a kind products, hand-crafted jewelry, branded merchandise, and much more.
SPECIAL OFFER! Use promo code NINOS for 20% off children's clothing, books, plushes and toys in our online store. Valid through April 30, 2019.