High-flying, trick-performing pups show off amazing stunts
Weekends through December
Take a glimpse into Nevada's contributions to World War I
On display through Jan. 6
Find your next adventure
In the middle of Las Vegas, there’s a place with 180 acres of adventure. A place to release your inner child and let your imagination go wild—and it’s yours to explore! Your next adventure is waiting at the Springs Preserve.
- Connect with nature at our award-winning Botanical Garden, home to the largest public collection of Mojave Desert plants.
- Come see where Las Vegas began! Walk, bike, or ride the train through our trails and discover native habitats and archaeological sites.
- Stand face-to-face with Nevada’s state fossil, step inside a stalactite cave, and see historic Las Vegas glitz and glamour at the Nevada State Museum.
Explore. Conserve. Educate.
Sustainability is at the core of the Springs Preserve's mission. Our entire campus is a living example of sustainable living, design and architecture. We hope your visit will inspire a journey toward environmental stewardship.
- Are you a Las Vegas local? Seasonal watering restrictions are in effect! Find your watering day and provider and learn to conserve water resources in our desert community.
- Tour the DesertSol solar-powered home, described as one of the finest examples of sustainable living on the planet.
- The Springs Preserve offers ever-changing educational opportunities, including school field trips, kids camps, and scout programs.
Learn about "green living" and eco-friendly lifestyles
at the Sustainability Gallery
See how local agencies keep water flowing in Las Vegas
Treat it. Test it. Pump it. Protect it.