General admission tickets include entrance to the Springs Preserve's museums and galleries, including the Nevada State Museum. General admission does not include admission to special events, Butterfly Habitat and train rides. General admission tickets expire one year from date of purchase and are valid for one visit per ticket.Buy general admission
Special events and classes
The Springs Preserve offers a variety of gardening workshops and cooking classes throughout the year and hosts several annual special events tied into holidays, seasons and cultural celebrations. Tickets to these classes and special events are sold separately. General admission tickets are not valid for entry to classes and special events.View upcoming events & classes
There are several discounts that you may be eligible to use at the Springs Preserve. Discounts only apply to general admission and are not valid for special events or add on attractions, including train rides and seasonal Butterfly Habitat admission. These discounts may not be used in conjunction with each other, with other offers or promotions, or for group tours.
- Nevada residents: Adult residents receive discounted general admission for $9.95 with photo ID. Child residents (ages 3-17) receive discounted general admission for $4.95.
- Students and seniors: $1 off general admission for college students (age 18+) with school ID and seniors (age 65+) with photo ID.
- Military: Active, retired and veteran military members receive discounted general admission for $8.95 with valid military ID.
- Museums for All: Show your WIC, SNAP or EBT card, or foster care license or CASA identification card, with photo ID to receive $3 general admission per person for up to four guests per visit. Learn more about the Museums for All program.
- AAA members: $4 off general admission. Active member card and photo ID required.
- Bank of America cardholders: Free general admission on the first full weekend of every month. Limited to Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card holders. Must present card with photo ID. Learn more about the Museums on Us program.
In addition to year-round Springs Preserve and Nevada State Museum general admission, members also receive discounted or free admission to special events—plus discounts on classes and activities and in the Divine Cafe and gift shop, invitations to exhibit previews and exclusive member events, discounts to 300+ gardens nationwide and much more!
You can also apply the value of your general admission tickets toward annual membership while you’re onsite at the Springs Preserve. Visit the ticketing window for details.Become a member