How to Reserve Tickets
- Members of the Springs Preserve and Nevada State Museum need only to present their Membership ID upon arrival for entry. For non-members, general admission tickets must be reserved online or purchased at the Ticketing Office.
- Nevada resident: $9.95 adults, $4.95 children (ages 3-17)
- Visitor/non-resident: $18.95 adults, $10.95 children (ages 3-17)
- Free for children ages 2 and under. Senior and military discounts available by request at the Ticketing Office with valid ID.
- Choose a date.
Tickets will be made available up to one month in advance. Tickets are limited per day, and are valid only for the date selected. You may arrive anytime between the scheduled opening time and the last entry time on your selected day.
The Springs Preserve is currently open Thursday-Monday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Members get early entry to Outdoor Natural Areas at 8 a.m.
- Add your tickets.
Enter the quantity of tickets for your visiting party. Everyone in your group must have a ticket, including ages 2 and under.
- Enter your information.
Tickets will be delivered to the email address associated with your online account. Bring your tickets and Membership ID, if applicable, for entry to the Springs Preserve. You may print your tickets, or show them on your mobile device for entry.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- To limit person-to-person contact, payments are restricted to debit or credit cards only. Cash will not be accepted.
- Bottled water will be available for purchase and there are multiple refilling stations for reusable bottles onsite.
- For the safety of our guests, some activities, including trails, train rides, and outdoor tours, will not be available when excessive heat warnings of 105 degrees or more are issued by the National Weather Service.
Important Health and Safety Information
- Do you have a fever, cough, flu-like symptoms, sick people at home, or contact with someone with COVID-19? If yes, please stay at home!
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property.
- High-touch surfaces, including restrooms, are being disinfected throughout the day.
- By visiting the Springs Preserve, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Guests are strongly encouraged to buy general admission tickets online in advance. Given the high volume of traffic during weekends and holidays, we recommend reserving tickets for these days ahead of time. Members of the Springs Preserve and Nevada State Museum need only to present their Membership ID upon arrival for entry.
General admission tickets can be purchased at the Ticketing Office or by calling us at 702-822-7700. However, guests are strongly encouraged to buy tickets online in advance. Given the high volume of traffic during weekends and holidays, we recommend reserving tickets for these days ahead of time. Members of the Springs Preserve and Nevada State Museum need only to present their Membership ID upon arrival for entry.
Up to one month in advance.
We can switch your reservation to a later date or time; however, it is subject to availability. Call us at 702-822-7700 for more information.
You can register for an account on our Online Account Registration page.
The username for your online Springs Preserve account is your email address. If you've forgotten your password, use our Recover Password page to reset it.
A duplicate record will be created unless you use the same contact information that was used during your membership purchase. Please use the name on your state issued license or identification, mailing address and email used during your membership purchase.
Members of the Springs Preserve and Nevada State Museum need only to present their Membership ID upon arrival for entry.
Yes. Upon arrival at the Springs Preserve Ticketing Office, present your current membership card from the American Horticultural Society or from a garden participating in the Reciprocal Admissions Program. Please note: The American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program is valid for entry to the Botanical Garden and Trails only. It does not include admission to indoor museums and galleries, the seasonal Butterfly Habitat or special event admission. Learn more about the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program.
Yes. We are proud to be part of Museums for All, a nationwide initiative that supports those receiving food assistance benefits. Upon arrival at the Springs Preserve Ticketing Office, present your WIC, SNAP or EBT card to receive $3 admission for up to four people. Learn more about the Museums for All program.
Yes. Upon arrival at the Springs Preserve Ticketing Office, present your active Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (U.S. Trust) credit or debit card with photo ID to gain one free general admission ticket during the first full weekend of every month. Learn more about Bank of America's Museums on Us program.
The Springs Preserve is proud to participate in Blue Star Museums. This free admission program begins on Armed Forces Day (Saturday, May 20, 2023) and ends on Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 4, 2023) and is available for those currently serving in the United States Military—Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard—including Reservists, National Guardsman (regardless of status), U.S. Public Health Commissioned Corps, NOAA Commissioned Corps, and up to five family members. Advance reservations are not required. Upon arrival at the Springs Preserve Ticketing Office, show your Geneva Convention common access card (CAC), DD Form 1173 ID card (dependent ID), or a DD Form 1173-1 ID card for free general admission for the military ID holder and up to five family members. All other guests visiting with the military ID holder and/or family must purchase a general admission ticket. Learn more about the Blue Star Museums program.
Members with children ages two and under may check in at the Ticketing Office upon arrival. No advance online reservation is required.
For questions and requirements regarding photo shoots, please see our Photography, Videography and Audio Recording Guidelines or call Group Sales at 702-822-8779.