Garden Class: Pollinator Gardening
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Garden Classroom
- Admission: $10
- RSVP: Reservations are required. Limited seating available.
THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT.
Learn how to design and choose plants to attract pollinators to home gardens. Each student will take home a pollinator plant in a 4" pot. Students will learn:
- How to design a garden bed to maximize pollinator activity
- What are the best pollinator plants adapted to our climate
- How to increase pollinator populations by creating shelter and feeding every stage of life