Springs Preserve Holiday Express
- Date & Time: Dec. 7-9, 14-16, 21-23, 2018, 11am-7:15pm
- Location: Springs Preserve
- Admission: $10 members; $12 non-members. Free for children ages 2 and under.
- RSVP: Reservations are required. Spaces are limited for each departure time. We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance to guarantee admittance.
• Group rate tickets are available for groups of 10 or more. To purchase tickets at the group rate, please contact us by phone at 702-822-8779.
Climb aboard the Springs Preserve’s Holiday Express and be whisked away on a magical train ride to Santa’s village. Your very merry adventure includes personal time with Santa, holiday crafts, storytelling, cookie decorating, a nutcracker display, "snow" (yes, snow!) and more.
It’s a family-fun winter wonderland with departures 14 times each day, every half-hour from 11am to 6pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. The Springs Preserve Holiday Express experience is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Remember your camera! Keeping your time with Santa personal, there won't be a professional photographer at Santa's village. You are encouraged to bring your own camera or smartphone to document your Santa sighting.
Upgrade your experience. Want access to our indoor museums and galleries? Purchase a general admission ticket as well to enjoy more of what the Springs Preserve has to offer!
If you are interested in performing or selling items at one of the Springs Preserve's signature special events, please complete the special event participation form to be added to our database.
The Springs Preserve hosts several annual signature special events tied into holidays, seasons and cultural celebrations. These productions provide an opportunity for the community to come together and experience the Preserve through music, art, activities, tours and concessions.