Black History Month Festival
- Date & Time: Saturday, Feb. 19, 2022, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Springs Preserve (Free parking at the Preserve, with overflow parking at Meadows Mall)
- Admission: Non-members: Adult (18+) $9.95, Child (3-17) $4.95. Value Members/Military (*with ID)/Seniors: Adult (18+) $8, Child (3-17) $4. Free for children ages 2 and younger. All attendees must be ticketed for the event. Donor members receive free admission.
- RSVP: Reservations are required. Tickets sold in advance ONLINE ONLY. Limited attendance. Please note, attendees will be subject to metal detector screening. Face coverings are strongly recommended.
Please join us on Saturday, Feb. 19, as we return to the Springs Preserve for the 13th annual Black History Month Festival. Commemorating the tremendous contributions of African-Americans to Southern Nevada's rich history and culture, this large, family-friendly festival celebrates Black History through educational activities, live music and dance performances, arts and crafts, historic photo exhibits, and delicious, authentic African-American cuisine. This year's theme is "Black Health and Wellness."
The 13th annual Black History Month Festival will feature fun for the whole family:
- Prominent speakers
- Educational activities
- Live music and dance performances
- Fitness activities
- Arts & crafts and games for the kids
- Cooking demos
- Authentic African-American cuisine
- Cultural gift items for purchase
- Historic Black Las Vegas photo exhibit
- "The Social Side of Historic Westside" panel discussion at 2 p.m. at Nevada State Museum
- and much more!
Admission to the 13th annual Black History Month Festival includes free entrance to the Springs Preserve's museums and galleries, including the Nevada State Museum. Reservations are required. A limited number of tickets will be available online prior to the festival.
This event is supported by the generous contributions of our sponsors:
Event Attendee Registration Acknowledgement
Springs Preserve will operate the Event in accordance with official federal and state government and local authority rules, following CDC guidelines and any additional venue or location-specific rules designed to mitigate the spread and contraction of COVID-19. By registering and attending the Event, you acknowledge and accept Springs Preserve's rules and regulations.
If you are interested in performing or selling items at one of the Springs Preserve's signature special events, please complete the special event participation form to be added to our database.