- Date & Time: Oct. 12-14, 19-21, 26-28, 2018, 5pm-9pm
- Location: Springs Preserve
- Admission: Non-members: $8. Individual, Family and Bronze members: $7. Silver State Pass, Gold and Platinum donor members receive free admission. Free for children 2 and younger.
- RSVP: No reservations required. But we do recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid a sell-out risk.
• Group rate tickets are available for groups of 10 or more. To purchase tickets at the group rate, please contact us by phone at 702-822-8779.
Spooktacular fun for all ages awaits those who dare enter the Springs Preserve's annual Haunted Harvest. The family-friendly event features trick-or-treat candy stations to visit throughout the “Bootanical” Garden, carnival games, a hay maze and petting zoo, monster training, craft activities, live entertainment, food vendors, and much more fun.
Plus, don't miss the Boo Town Train! Tickets ($3 members, $5 non-members) are available onsite nightly, with 11 departures each night. These train rides sell out fast – be sure to get your tickets as soon as you arrive!
Social Media Photo Contest
Find her...if you can! Snap a photo with Monster Molly at Haunted Harvest and post it to your social media accounts using #HauntedSprings @SpringsPreserve for a chance to win a prize.
Winners will be drawn after each weekend of Haunted Harvest, and notified via social media. Remember: if you've got it, haunt it—the more creative and original your snap is, the better chances of winning!
If you are interested in performing or selling items at one of the Springs Preserve's signature special events, please complete the special event participation form to be added to our database.
The Springs Preserve hosts several annual signature special events tied into holidays, seasons and cultural celebrations. These productions provide an opportunity for the community to come together and experience the Preserve through music, art, activities, tours and concessions.