- Date & Time: Oct. 16-18, 23-25, 30-31, 2020, 5 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Springs Preserve
- Admission: Non-members: $8. Individual, Family and Bronze members: $7. Silver State Pass, Gold and Platinum donor members receive free admission. Free for children 2 and younger.
- RSVP: No reservations required. But we do recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid a sell-out risk.
Grab your magic wands and witch hats for a spooktakular good time at the Springs Preserve's annual Haunted Harvest Festival. The family-friendly event features themed trick-or-treat stations to visit throughout the "Bootanical" Garden, mystical craft activities and carnival games, an enchanted hay maze, live entertainment, a spooky train ride, food vendors, a petting zoo, and much more.
- Catch live entertainment nightly:
- Dead Man's Chest: A Show of Halloween Legend & Lore performed by Take the Stage Las Vegas
- The Wizards Academy of Music Presents: Magical Musical Adventure and Dance Magic: Interactive Dance Party performed by Huntsman Entertainment
- Spell Off! performed by Celebrate Kids
- Willow the Harvest Fairy will be springing up around the Preserve — when you catch her, be sure to post your photo with her on Instagram and tag @SpringsPreserve for a chance to win a prize.
- Don't miss the Boo Town Train! Tickets ($3 members, $5 non-members) are available onsite, with 11 departures each night. These train rides sell out fast — be sure to get your tickets as soon as you arrive!
If you are interested in performing or selling items at one of the Springs Preserve's signature special events, please complete the special event participation form to be added to our database.
The Springs Preserve hosts several annual signature special events tied into holidays, seasons and cultural celebrations. These productions provide an opportunity for the community to come together and experience the Preserve through music, art, activities, tours and concessions.