- Date & Time: Oct. 22*-23 & 28*-30, 2022, 5 to 9 p.m. (*Oct. 22 rescheduled to Oct. 28).
- Location: Springs Preserve (Free parking at the Preserve, with overflow parking at Meadows Mall)
- Admission: Non-members: $9. Value members: $8. Donor members receive free admission. Free for children ages 2 and younger. All attendees must be ticketed for the event.
- RSVP: Reservations are required. Tickets sold in advance ONLINE ONLY. Limited attendance. Please note, attendees will be subject to metal detector screening.
● Donor members receive free tickets for one admission date only.
Join us at Springs Preserve for our annual Haunted Harvest. Guaranteed to be a spooktacular good time, little ghost and goblins will scream with delight at our themed trick-or-treat stations and live entertainment. Test your bravery at Boo!town where ghostly characters are lurking about.
Haunted Harvest is a safe and family-friendly outdoor event.* Attendance is limited and tickets are sold online only. This event is expected to sell out. Don't wait—purchase your tickets now or be left in the dark!
*Event will be held completely outdoors with reduced capacity to provide a safer experience for everyone. Costume masks that cover the entire face are prohibited for adults 18+.
Event Attendee Registration Acknowledgement
Springs Preserve will operate the Event in accordance with official federal and state government and local authority rules, following CDC guidelines and any additional venue or location-specific rules designed to mitigate the spread and contraction of COVID-19. By registering and attending the Event, you acknowledge and accept Springs Preserve's rules and regulations.
If you are interested in performing or selling items at one of the Springs Preserve's signature special events, please complete the special event participation form to be added to our database.