- Date & Time: Oct. 22-24 & 29-31, 2021, 5 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Springs Preserve (Free parking at the Preserve, with overflow parking at Meadows Mall)
- Admission: Non-members: $9. Value members: $8. Donor members receive free admission. Free for children ages 2 and younger. All attendees must be ticketed for the event.
- RSVP: Reservations are required. Tickets sold in advance ONLINE ONLY. Limited attendance. Please note, attendees will be subject to metal detector screening. Face coverings are strongly recommended.
● Donor members can reserve their free tickets for Haunted Harvest online through Oct. 15 (for event dates Oct. 22-24) and Oct. 22 (for event dates Oct. 29-31.) Donor members receive free tickets for one admission date only.
● Tickets are only valid for specified date. Please ensure you've selected the correct event date before reserving.
Haunted Harvest is back! Return to the Springs Preserve for a spooktacular good time with the whole family. It's everything you've been missing, including themed trick-or-treat stations, live entertainment, activities for all ages, street vendors serving up all kinds of tasty treats, and much more! There's also new surprises around every corner for those willing to brave Boo!town, which is filled with ghostly characters lurking and more fun than you can shake a wand at!
Haunted Harvest is a safe and family-friendly outdoor event.* Attendance is limited and tickets are sold online only. This event is expected to sell out. Don't wait—purchase your tickets now or be left in the dark!
*Event will be held completely outdoors with reduced capacity to provide a safer experience for everyone. Face coverings are strongly recommended. Costume masks that cover the entire face are prohibited for adults 18+.
This event is supported by the generous contributions of our sponsors:
Event Attendee Registration Acknowledgement
Springs Preserve will operate the Event in accordance with official federal and state government and local authority rules, following CDC guidelines and any additional venue or location-specific rules designed to mitigate the spread and contraction of COVID-19. By registering and attending the Event, you acknowledge and accept Springs Preserve's rules and regulations.
If you are interested in performing or selling items at one of the Springs Preserve's signature special events, please complete the special event participation form to be added to our database.