- Date & Time: Oct. 11-13, 18-20, 25-27, 2019, 5pm-9pm
- Location: Springs Preserve
- Admission: Non-members: $8. Individual, Family and Bronze members: $7. Silver State Pass, Gold and Platinum donor members receive free admission. Free for children 2 and younger.
- RSVP: No reservations required. But we do recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid a sell-out risk.
● Group rate tickets are available for groups of 10 or more. To purchase tickets at the group rate, please contact us by phone at 702-822-8779.
● Silver State Pass, Gold and Platinum members can reserve their free tickets for Haunted Harvest online through Oct. 6, Oct. 13 and Oct. 20, 2019. Once each weekly deadline has passed, you must request your tickets on-site at our ticket office. ID is required to receive your free tickets onsite from the Springs Preserve Ticket Office.
Spooktacular fun for all ages awaits those who dare enter the Springs Preserve's annual Haunted Harvest. The family-friendly event features trick-or-treat candy stations to visit throughout the "Bootanical" Garden, carnival games and prizes, a hay maze and petting zoo, craft and other interactive activities, live entertainment, food vendors, and much more fun.
If you are interested in performing or selling items at one of the Springs Preserve's signature special events, please complete the special event participation form to be added to our database.
The Springs Preserve hosts several annual signature special events tied into holidays, seasons and cultural celebrations. These productions provide an opportunity for the community to come together and experience the Preserve through music, art, activities, tours and concessions.