We’re blooming again! Welcome back to the Springs Preserve.
We've missed you! The Outdoor Natural Areas of the Springs Preserve are now open to members only. We continue to monitor current conditions and recommendations from health officials, and look forward to fully reopening to the public as soon as safely possible.
While you’ve been away, we have been diligently preparing for your return. As we reopen, things are going to look a bit different. Our new safety measures are established to keep our visitors and staff safe during this period of uncertainty.
- Visitor capacity will be reduced and controlled at all locations. All visitors must purchase or reserve a timed ticket online in advance. Tickets will not be available on-site.
- To limit person-to-person contact, payments are restricted to debit or credit cards only. Cash will not be accepted.
- Indoor galleries, including the Origen Museum, are temporarily closed. Some additional areas, including the Gift Shop, Nature Exchange and playground, will also remain temporarily closed.
- Drinking fountains are closed. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Wheelchair, stroller and bike rentals are not currently available.
Temporary Members-only Hours
Springs Preserve (Outdoor Natural Areas)
Thursday-Monday, 7 a.m to 1 p.m.
Nevada State Museum
Please follow these health guidelines and protocols for a safe and fun visit with us.
Face coverings are required for entry. Children must stay with adults at all times.
Social distance of 6 feet is required. Please observe areas with designated one-way traffic.
Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property. Please follow proper hygiene.
High-touch surfaces, including restrooms, are being disinfected throughout the day.
Do you have a fever, cough, flu-like symptoms, sick people at home, or contact with someone with COVID-19? If yes, please stay at home!
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Springs Preserve, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Apps, not maps
We’ve traded paper maps for the interactive digital map on our FREE Springs Preserve mobile app. This helps reduce the transfer of germs and is better for the environment, too. Download our app prior to your visit for touchless ticketing and easy, real-time navigation around our campus.
Members get in free
The Springs Preserve is incredibly grateful for our members. All memberships valid as of March 16, 2020 have been automatically extended by an additional 4 months to make up for our closure. Not a member? Join today and get a full year's worth of free visits, exclusive member access and more.
Stay water smart
Sustainability is at the core of the Springs Preserve. We hope your visit will inspire a journey toward environmental stewardship.